Bulletin de l'Association Pro Aventico

The "Bulletin de l'Association Pro Aventico" (BPA) is the medium of publication for the activities of the roman site and museum in Avenches; it appears since 1887. It contains scientific articles about the excavations, the monuments and about any scientific topics concerning Aventicum.

The "Bulletin de l'Association Pro Aventico" has been founded in 1885 by a group of savants, who has been worried about the prevention of the roman site of Aventivum, the capital of the roman Helvetia. Systematic excavations have been made and regularly published in the "Bulletin de l'Association Pro Aventico". The organization of the excavations changed over to the "Fondation Pro Aventico" in 1964; the "Association Pro Aventico" keeped as a main responsibility to promote the scientific and popular publications with the purpose, to advertise the results of the excavations.

Contact/Credits:

Metadata information:

Title:Bulletin de l'Association Pro Aventico
Period:1887-ff

Back
Page preview of the search result

, Issue :
Editor:

Page